In the second UIA Journal, you will find out how the project has continued to progress looking specifically at:
- The results of the calls for proposals for the Pacts of Collaboration
- The first steps carried out by the City of Turin in the co-design phase that will lead to the definition of the urban regeneration interventions in the final version of the pacts of collaborations
- An update on the project’s other activities that are tackling the challenge of innovation of public procurement at the local level
- Participation of the City of Turin and the UIA expert Christian Iaione to the Urban Partnership of the Urban Agenda for the EU on Innovative and Responsible Public Procurement
- The process of learning and exchange activated at in the Italian national context through a high technical seminar with lawyers, administrative judges and Italian urban policy representatives
This second journal provides a practical overview of how the project is trying to go beyond traditional measures to combat poverty.