Implementing the CO-CITY project in Turin: Get an update on what is happening on the ground in the second UIA journal
In the second UIA Journal, you will find out how the project has continued to progress looking specifically at:
- The results of the calls for proposals for the Pacts of Collaboration
- The first steps carried out by the City of Turin in the co-design phase that will lead to the definition of the urban regeneration interventions in the final version of the pacts of collaborations
- An update on the project’s other activities that are tackling the challenge of innovation of public procurement at the local level
- Participation of the City of Turin and the UIA expert Christian Iaione to the Urban Partnership of the Urban Agenda for the EU on Innovative and Responsible Public Procurement
- The process of learning and exchange activated at in the Italian national context through a high technical seminar with lawyers, administrative judges and Italian urban policy representatives
This second journal provides a practical overview of how the project is trying to go beyond traditional measures to combat poverty.