With the Kick-off meeting with all Vilawatt partners and the signature of both the Partnership Agreement and the Subsidy Contract between Viladecans City Council and the Urban Innovative Actions Initiative, Vilawatt project closes its initiation phase and starts working towards the full implementation of its following stages.
All internal working groups are created and ongoing – 3 main working groups have been created:
- Working Group for Rehabilitation processes;
- Working Group for Community engagement and participation;
- PPCP Working Group for the organization of the energy governance
These Working Groups are currently working on:
- The communication strategies and activities to engage the community. They will start in May with a double objective: 1) to disseminate the project; 2) to engage communities and individuals into the new PPCP structure;
- The selection of communities of neighbours for the rehabilitation of their buildings;
- The definition of the requirements for the implementation of the local PPCP organization for energy governance, as well as the currency, the energy operator, and the energy saving contracts.
All our updates will be posted soon!