Five superheroes are presenting themselves to the people of Szeged these days. These comic strip characters, drawn by Szeged cartoonist Roland Pilcz, promote the SASMob project, whose aims are to develop transport culture and support smart transport organisation.
Bringabi, Busz Manus, Super Vili, Appanni, Elek-Troli: these five SASMob superheroes are presenting themselves on Facebook and posters these days, though they will soon appear on T-shirts, too. The heroes have been created by Roland Pilcz, who has drawn comic strips for twenty-five years and was given a free hand to create these characters. The Facebook campaign was launched on 13 September, and will unveil the characters’ super abilities – how they can help city transport participants, bikers or those sharing a car to get to work.
What we already know about them is…
- Bringabi is the superhero of Szeged’s bike users. She has a lot to do here as Szeged is one of the most biking cities in our country.
- Busz Manus is the hero and strong man of Szeged’s community transport. Every day, he monitors the movement of tens of thousands of people, from stop to stop – and will lend a helping hand, if needed.
- Super Vili is the daredevil of Szeged’s community transport. He is fast as an arrow, moves quietly like a Native American, and cannot be stopped even by a traffic jam!
- Appanni is the hero of smart cooperation. She can turn into an application which car drivers can use to organise their routes so that they are never alone in their car – moreover, Appanni sometimes turns the driver to a passenger!
- Elek-Troli is the hero of electric community transport. His acts are driven by electricity – but he is not stopped even by getting disconnected from the wire. He will race like electrons and, if needed, will even bend space.