The UIA Initiative, together with the Permanent Secretariats of the other European programmes based in Lille, Interreg 2 Seas, Interreg Europe and Interreg North West Europe, are launching a joint tender to recruit creative and responsive service providers for the design and production of all their communication supports. Deadline to apply is 28 April 2017 at 12:00 CET.
The objective of this tender is to procure providers able to do the design and production of a wide range of communication supports, printed or not. The four Secretariats, grouped under the GEIE-GECOTTI, are asking for a wide range of supports to be produced, for instance (non-exhaustive list):
- electronic or paper support/publications (leaflets, brochures)
- signages (roll-up stands, umbrella stands, banners…)
- design for online supports (infographics, web documents…)
- branded goods, etc
The tasks could cover three different situations according to the orders made by the Secretariat:
- design, layout and printing
- printing only
- design and layout only
The delivery in Lille or in any other location in Europe (for printed supports) should also be included.
The contractors will be able to cover the full chain of production for an order, either internally (in-house capacity) or by sub-contracting external suppliers.
If you intend to apply, please connect to the Synapse platform of the GECOTTI. You will need to create a personal account in order to download the documents of the call and to apply. All documents of the call are bilingual (English and French). We have prepared a tutorial (downloadable on this page) to guide you step-by-step on the Synpapse platform and help you create an account and find the documents of the call. Check it out!
If you have any questions, please contact:
- Our Public Procurement Officer, Wilder Leger, at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding administrative or legal information
- The Communication Officer of the UIA Initiative, Hélène Bergès, at email@example.com and the Communication Assistant of Interreg Europe, Joséphine Mazy, at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding technical information on the tender