The project seeks new solutions combating urban poverty by linking larger capital investment projects (macro-assets) in deprived neighbourhoods with local community skills, talents and ideas (micro-assets).
This 2nd Journal outlines the project’s progress during the last semester and reflects upon the main challenges faced and analyse how they have been dealt with.
The key project activities reflected in the Journal are:
- Co-implementation of a complex, multi-partnership project
- Communicating a multi-facetted project to local communities
- Creation of a community of social enterprises
- Matching job skills in the community with job opportunities
- Identification of local skills and assets through community researchers